Monday, May 31, 2010

M7

LIW: 138.2
Weight: 139.0
Overnight: 0.0/+0.6


Well that's good. Last night, which was actually early this morning, I had a pretty hefty meal. Of course, I didn't eat all that much during the day, so I figured it'd be okay. Interesting - I ate a salad yesterday. A LOT of salad. You know those Fresh Express bags of Caesar Salad? Yup. Minus the croutons I ate the entire thing. All by myself. Whole thing. Of course, I wasn't able to eat for quite a while after that. And then I ended up spending a good deal of my day in the bathroom. Something I don't quite understand - before the diet (and now I guess after as well) when I'd eat a lot of salad I'd need to stay close to the potty. During the diet that wasn't the case. At all. And I was eating salads almost the entire 1st half. And now I'm back to like it was before. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. It's cause this diet is WEIRD! BTW, can't find Walden farms ANYWHERE! I'm going to check one more super market....I can't imagine eating lettuce without dressing! And what's weird, I've been hearing that other people on this diet are eating it. People that live around here. I WILL track it down!

    ReplyDelete