Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bowing out?

Silly, I know, but I feel like a quitter. Really it is ridiculous. After all, I signed up for a 60-day program and I've been on for 62 now. So it's not like I'm giving up. Right?
I guess I feel this way because my plan was to keep going until my needles ran out (14 more) since I still have a ton of hcg left. At BKi they offer a 20-day extension -- for an extra $300! Yeah, right. Not going that route. But apparently they believe the "immune" effect doesn't exist or apply because of their formula? Not sure exactly.
But I'm not getting the results. And I'm discouraged. And I miss food. ... that actually worries me a bit. Almost like I might need to be on the diet longer because I really want food? Ah! That is ridiculous. Isn't it?
AAAAAAaaarrrgghhhhh!!!!
I'm going crazy. And I feel like I'm not being a good example because of it. Not my intent. Sorry. I am seriously just terrified that as soon as I stop the diet I will balloon back out of control. I have no faith in myself that I can eat responsibly. None whatsoever.
That's pretty sad.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a good move. If it's not working anymore, than it's not working anymore. I don't know....I don't think it's ridiculous to not want to be on an extrememely strict diet and to miss food after doing it for so long. In fact, I do wonder if the longer you stay on this, the more you will crave real food and then you might go crazy when you are off!!! Any normal human being would do that, you are not crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Net, You ARE an American Idol!!! You've stayed the course and lost over 39 lbs in appr 60 days (averagae: 0.6 lbs @ day). I am giving you a standing ovation, right now.

    You will be alright when you stop Hcg. The main thing is to take the Maintenance phase as seriously as you did the hcg phase. The first 21 days will be where you stabilize your weight. You are so use to eating a little bit, that (unless you deliberately binge) you will have no desire to "pig out."

    I am sure that you will be just fine.

    I am about to start back on hcg, tomorrow...so...back to the blogging!

    ReplyDelete