Thursday, May 6, 2010

Days left

Yes, I altered it once again. This time I actually have something to base it off - I only have 18 needles left. Thus, I can only inject another 18 times. Unless I procure more needles. But I don't if it requires a Rx. And I don't want to ask BKi for fear they'll try to charge me for it. Extending 20 days is another $300, and that's just not going to happen. They said the HCG is good for 60 days, and since I have more in the bottle I'm going to just keep on using it. Technically I could use it up until around June 8th (if it lasts that long); I just don't have that many needles.
Am I talking in circles? Feels like it.
Oh yeah, after the last injection I have to stay on protocol 3 more days. So I guess actually need to change it to 21 more days. 3 weeks. That's not too bad, is it? That's worth it to drop another 10 lbs (at the rate I'm going), right? It'd put me around the 130s. Not exactly what I'd hoped - I was going for around 115-120, but oh well. I can get there with ballet, right? Maybe? Argh. Seems silly to try to guess what I may or may not have to plan around.

2 comments:

  1. From what I've heard other people say, HCG is a great jumping off point, and that most people continue to lose even after they get off as long as they don't go crazy. I think you can still reach your goal without doing HCG and having to spend the money. You can do it! You can stay in control! You have been empowered!!!! You're a hot mama!
    ps, want a picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI: You can get those needles at any drugstore without a Rx. They are pretty cheap. However, I think BKi will give you more needles if you just ask. I pick up another bag of needles everytime I go to get weighed...so I have surplus. (trying to get my money's worth). BTW: You Rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete