Saturday, May 29, 2010

M5

LIW: 138.2
Weight: 137.6
Overnight: -0.2


Uhhhh.... don't know how that happened. Seriously. Yesterday I didn't eat a whole lot, because I knew I was taking Mark out for his birthday. And I hadn't really decided whether or not I was going to cheat... until I looked at the menu! I was still really good - didn't eat breading, didn't overeat, but then I had dessert. Chocolate PB pie. And some of Mark's Vanilla bean cheesecake. "Some" being maybe 1/3? hehe.
Anyway, I even made a trip to the market afterwards to buy steak in preparation for my inevitable steak day, and possibly 2 steak days.
And yet I went down? This diet is so confusing. Anyway, I still intend to repent and be good. But yeah, that was weird.

2 comments:

  1. Man, this diet IS confusing! That's crazy, but still awesome! And the word cheesecake made me salivate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this protocol is confusing. Any weight you lose during the 21-day maintenance is a "gift."--Enjoy it.
    Sounds like you are doing well. Just keep concentrating on stabilizing that LIW. Soon, you'll be able to eat normally without worrying about weight gain.
    Sounds like you are doing GREAT. Stay encouraged.

    ReplyDelete