Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 31a

Weight: 138.4
Overnight: -0.6
Overall: -40.6

B: apple
L: squash/zucchini & tomato saute, apple
D: grilled chicken, Fresca, apple


Yay! Went down! And after the potty-breaks I've been taking today, I'm fairly certain it will go down tomorrow as well! Sorry if that was TMI.
So it's funny the difference between how I feel in the morning as opposed to at night. Last night I was ready to throw in the towel; this morning I'm wishing I could stay on the diet another month! Good thing I inject in the morning and not at night!! I think by the end of the day, after making meals all day, I just want to eat so much. So I start wishing I hadn't injected so I could be that much closer to maintenance (you have to continue the protocol diet for 72 hrs after your last injection). By morning, things look different. Breakfast isn't a big deal for me to skip - I usually sleep through it anyway. And that's when I weigh-in, so, assuming there's progress, I'm pumped and excited about losing.
ANYWAY.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!! That's awesome! Yay for losing!!! I'm seriously so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Keep up the good work--one day at a time. You really inspire me!

    ReplyDelete