Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 16a

Weight: 144.2
Overnight: -1.4
Overall: -34.8

B: none
L: apple, grilled chicken
D:


I'm normal! Hooray! At last and finally! My BMI is no longer in the "overweight" category, but in the "normal" range! Yay!
And finally, some progress! Good thing, too. Without some hint at progress my willpower really shuts down. Today I took Hyrum & Lacie to the Dallas Museum of Art (they have all sorts of fun, free stuff each first Tuesday). Can I just say downtown Dallas at lunchtime smells soooooo good! Well, in the Arts district anyway! All the restaurants & cafes crank it out to lure people in with their mouthwatering aromas. Mmmmmmm. Anyway, progress is probably the only thing that kept me from caving. That and looking at my reflection in the glass mirrored-windows of one of the buildings. Funny how you can feel like you're doing so well and looking so skinny -- until you see your reflection. :(

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Not just a pound but a pound and a half! That's awesome! And I completely know what you mean about catching a glimpse of yourself and getting a reality check. Happens to me ALL THE TIME!!!
    And Huzzah to being NORMAL!

    ReplyDelete