Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 22a

Weight: 142.2
Overnight: -0.8
Overall: -36.8

B: apple, a few cherry tomatoes
L: grilled chicken over salad w/ cherry tomatoes and WF Caesar dressing
S: Wasa
D: Heaven chicken, Wasa
S: apple


Still not sure what to think. Maybe the influx was because of the pudding? It didn't have that effect on me before, so I don't know. At least it went down. I am getting discouraged not getting as good of results.
HOWEVER,
yesterday was awesome! I sang in church, wore a dress size 10 that was pre-pregnancy Lacie, and EVERYONE went on and on about the song, the dress, the weight-loss, etc. Seriously, it was awesome. Biggest self-esteem boost I could ever have hoped for. Totally worth 2 months of not eating.
HOWEVER,
this morning I am starving! I've eaten an apple plus some tomatoes, where I don't normally even eat breakfast and I'm still sooooo hungry. Okay, maybe not sooooo hungry. Not starving. I just want to eat. Like I have the munchies or something. Hmmm --- weight gain + munchies --- wonder if this means I'm about to start my period???

5 comments:

  1. what the huh? Well, a loss is a loss!!! I'm glad church went so well! I love it when stuff like that happens! And I'm TOTALLY bottomless-pitting (you know, pre menstral eating!!!) so I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, is it this week that you're starting? Today? Dying to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um yeah...about that....
    Last night Jesse and I were discussing summer and his vacation time and the kiddos and we decided to head out and see his parents right after school lets out. And then it hit me that I was GOING to be starting this week but I would be on it while trying to vacation. Yeah, that's just not going to happen. I decided that it would be easier to do HCG while having to hit a few bbqs in July rather than fighting off his parents for four days and the drive thrus on the drive. I didn't want to set my self up for failure and try to do it, because at first I really thought I could. I think I would be more successful if I wait until after. But I'm REALLY disappointed! I wanted to get going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Sorry 'bout that. :(
    But I think you're right about waiting - I sure wouldn't want to do this on a roadtrip! Are you kidding?! No way. But that does suck to get all excited and pumped up for it and then have to wait. Boo. Hopefully it (waiting) will keep your excitement up for when you start after the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, so bummed.... We're seriously thinking about postponing the trip so I can start! I don't want to lose momentum! Hmmmmm..... I want to be skinny like you!!!

    ReplyDelete