Sunday, April 18, 2010

M-days 4-8

Weight Range: 151.8 - 154.0
LIW: 153.0


Okay, obviously I didn't keep things up while on my trip, so I'll just quickly summarize:
I took my scale and faithfully weighed in every morning. Mostly I stayed between 152.2 - 152.8. One day I was horrified when it got up to 154.0, but then it went back down AND I had started my period. So I stopped stressing. Which was good, because the concert was stressful enough! But it all went fabulously, the trip was WONDERFUL, and I was sooooo glad that I was on maintenance and not protocol!
As for the eating, I ate probably way too much cheese (not low-fat either), not near enough water, sugar that I had not intended, and CHOCOLATE! (Fat free, sugar free and 5X the recommended amount of anti-oxidants. And yummy! Yes, it is miracle chocolate - but that is for another time/blog.)
Anyway,
it was still really hard. I love my carbs and sweets. Had a really hard time staying away from them. Had a really hard time not over-eating. I'm not sure how much of that was due to being on my period and how much is that I still just really like to eat. But I was at least aware of when I had eaten til I was satisfied, and then when I kept eating I did feel sick. At least I was aware. Still have a long, long ways to go.

1 comment:

  1. Your concert dress looks fabulous! Keep it up...wanna go with me on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete