Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 3a

Weight: 150.2
Overnight: -0.6
Overall: -29.8

B: apple
L: 3 slices turkey, Wasa
D: raspberries, grilled chicken, botched the broccoli :(


Getting better. Went grocery shopping last night. That helped. Re-stocked on apples (a MUST); got some raspberries (yum!); Fresca (my treat); Hormel's "natural" turkey slices (not technically protocol, but it's supposed to be non-processed and 98% fat free, and it saves me when in a time crunch). I felt guilty about not getting salad stuff, but I'm a little burned out. Maybe I need to expand my protocol recipe collection.

1 comment:

  1. Fresca is my all time favorite! I ALWAYS have some on hand! It's the perfect treat! And yes, hopefully you can find some other stuff to eat so you can get excited about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete