Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 37

Weight: 153.4
Overnight: -1.6
Overall: -25.6

B: apple
L: 3 slices turkey, apple, Wasa bread
D: 3 slices turkey, Wasa bread


Hooray! Now that's the kind of progress I'm talkin' about!! Shoot, if this were to keep up maybe I could handle staying on protocol for the 60 days. I must say, the idea of going off and then returning back on isn't all that appealing.
Still have no energy. Still sick. Although, I'm fairly hopeful that I've turned a corner. Today my voice sounds almost normal and my cough isn't so far down in my chest anymore. I really hope, anyway. I'm a couple days out from being sick for 3 straight weeks! Blah! It'd be really nice to not be sick while I travel.
Yesterday I bought my dress for the concert next week. I ordered a size XL, which was disappointing. I didn't want to gamble by going smaller; according to their charts I measure exactly size XL. And while I obviously hope to lose more, it'd be horrible if I didn't and the dress was too small. That would be bad. I guess the disappointment of it is that I've lost 25 lbs and I'm still roughly the same size. I mean, not really. But sorta. Things just actually fit now. I guess I really was carrying that much weight in my belly. No wonder people would ask if I was pregnant! How sad. How did that happen? I don't know. I hope it doesn't ever happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment