Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 6a

Weight: 157.0
Overnight: -1.0
Overall: -32.0

B: none
L: apple
D: Heaven chicken, Wasa


Went to Cleburne to see Steel Magnolias. Saw Judy & Becky for the first time in months. At first Judy said she didn't even recognize me! Helps that my hair is different. But still! It was pretty awesome. And Becky "ooh-ed" and "ahh-ed" as well. Really nice. Soooo nice. It sounds pathetic that I look to other people so much for encouragement. Maybe because I don't get any at home. As I'm writing this Mark asked me if I want some Ramen Noodles. Really? Really? Hasn't said a word about how I look since before I left for Utah. I mean, it's great when your spouse loves you regardless, but c'mon. Looking hot is looking hot. And absolutely if he were to tone up and get a 6-pack I would be ALL OVER THAT.

1 comment:

  1. forgive him, guys can be sooooo clueless! and one whole pound!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete