Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 38

Weight: 153.0
Overnight: -0.4
Overall: -26.0

B: none
L: apple, Heaven chicken w/ Wasa
D: Heaven chicken w/ Wasa


Well, I guess the >1lb trend couldn't last forever. At least the scale is still moving -- downward, that is. Last night I went grocery shopping which is always hard. But then I found the secret! There was a woman there that I kept going down the same aisles as she. And she happened to be pretty with an incredible figure. She was dressed business casual, not immodest. She wore very fitted pants and she looked awesome in them. Suddenly I wasn't craving sweets anymore! I want to wear fitted pants and look that awesome! And just like that, I was all the more dedicated to finding healthy food for my family. If only I could have that kind of inspiration every time I went to the store! But I'm fairly certain I'd give her the wrong idea or at least creep her out if I asked for her number or shopping schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment