Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 5a

Weight: 148.0
Overnight: -0.8
Overall: -31.0

B: apple
L: Wasa
D: grilled chicken


Just had a down day. Talked to my counselor - she reminded me that the first week of protocol is really rough. That helped me feel better. I'm just totally out of sorts coming home from the trip -- coming home to chaos after a really awesome break, a successful concert & having a great time with family/friends. Reality kinda sucks after that.
I once went to an organization seminar where the lady mentioned that most clients would lose weight after cleaning out closets/rooms/etc. She said there was a direct correlation disorder and "holding on" to weight. Hmmm. Makes me wonder if I'd drop faster if my house weren't such a disaster.

1 comment:

  1. Ok .8 is still really good! That's almost a whole pound, right? You're doing good, just keep it up, you're almost there! (running off to clean out my closet...)

    ReplyDelete