Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 8a

Weight: 145.4
Overnight: -1.0
Overall: -33.6

B: none
L: apple, Wasa, Heaven chicken
D: Wasa, 3 slices turkey, apple


Getting closer to "normal"!! Haha. Actually, after obsessing over my BMI last night (I think I checked it on 14 different sites), I am more motivated to keep going and not stop until I'm at the bottom end of the "normal" category. You know, since the difference (for me) between weighing 145.1 and 145.2 is the difference between being considered 'normal' and 'overweight.'
I'm really starting to think about long-term maintenance. Because I really don't want to do this again. And I REALLY don't want to be overweight, let alone obese. (Anymore!)
My eating right now is very spastic. Not planned out; no thought put into it. Kind of like survival eating. Again, quite reflective of my life right now. Yes, I'm hoping that once I sort out my life things will be better, but I know this won't be the only time in my life that things are crazy/chaotic. So when those times come, will I revert back? Pack the weight back on? I really need to figure this out before I finish the program or I think I'll be in trouble.

Quick shout-out:
Thank you everyone for your comments! They're so awesome and inspiring for me! Honestly, I read and re-read the comments each day because they're so motivating. I feel cared about. I don't feel alone on this journey. Support is truly key to success on this program - otherwise it is just torture. Okay, not torture, but certainly not fun. And many days almost not do-able. This keeps me going. So thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, another pound! Seriously... sooooo jealous. Good job!
    I checked out my BMI I have to lose 25 pounds to be normal! ARGH! Not cool.
    I'm glad you're trying to work through the mental issues associated with being overweight. You are so right, if you don't sort through those, you'll be right back where you were! Hmmmm food, for thought.... wait! No! No more food!!! (Man, I'm doomed....)

    ReplyDelete