Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 9

Weight: 169
Overnight: -1.8
Overall: -10.0

B: apple
L: melba toast, 3 slices turkey*
S: apple
D: sm sirloin round, melba toast, 1 slice turkey*
*don't know if this is approved meat - guess we'll see tomorrow?


169!! That's down 1.8 lbs "overnight" and 10 lbs overall! Hooray!

But I'm still CRAVING CARBS!! Ahhh!

Today was my toughest day by far. Not physically. Just mentally. Good thing I had a good weight loss this morning or I would have caved... maybe. I tried being a good mom/wife and making a nice dinner for everyone, fully intending to sit down with them to eat my dinner. Turned out that I wasn't prepared enough to get my dinner made and I made too yummy of a dinner for the fam - baked potatoes where I scooped out the inside and mixed in it sour cream w/ chives, a little milk, butter, and cheese. Then Mark calls and says he's not going to be home for dinner. And the kids don't like it. And I can't tell if the taste is off (since I can't try it) or if they're just being picky. To top it off, we were out of bread. So what do I do? Grind up some wheat and make my scrumptious whole wheat bread that I'd take hands down over any bread out there. Why? Why?! Masochistic, I tell you. All I needed then was to go grocery shopping. Oh wait, that's what I did. Aaaahhhh!
I really thought I was going to cave tonight. I called Mark to ask for help. He told me to get the bread out of the house and that he would be really disappointed and I would be really disappointed in me if I were to do so. That was good. I needed to hear it. I needed more than that, but it was enough.
I honestly don't know if I'm going to be able to make it all 60 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment