Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 29

Weight: 157.0
Overnight: -1.2
Overall: -22.0

B:
L: apple, melba toast
D: On The Border steak fajita salad (- guac, sour cream & cheese; + fat-free mango vinegrette)


End of a plateau? I hope so!
Last night I re-read Dr. Simmeon's "Pounds & Inches" -- particularly the section where he talks about plateaus. Made me feel a LOT better. He said the plateau usually lasts 4-6 days. Ok. Making more sense. Then when the scale was nice to me this morning I finally got my hope back. Maybe I can do this. I still want to talk to the BKi people about the program lasting longer than 40 days. Dr. Simmeons was adamantly against it because of a developed immunity. That would mean results wouldn't come. And I already know (from personal experience) that if I'm not getting results I don't do so well. So I guess we'll see. My 30 day appt is on Thursday I think? We'll see what they say then.

No comments:

Post a Comment