Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 22

Weight: 159.6
Overnight: -1.0
Overall: -19.4

B: apple
L: grilled chicken salad
D: apple
**2nd day of period; didn't take injection


Discovered diet Dr. Pepper -- cherry vanilla. Oh yeah. My new love!
Went in for my 20 day weigh/measure. I'm down a total of 27.5 inches!! Woot! W00t! I mean, if you want to get all technical, I didn't lose quite as much the second 10 days as the first, but hey! I'll take it! And the important part to me is that I'm losing where I really need to lose -- in my belly. The worst (most dangerous) place to hold weight, and where most my overweight-ness is. Maybe that's why I haven't necessarily lost pant sizes. Well, not entirely true. I started out size 16, verging on size 18. Now I'm a comfortable size 14. Not amazing, but again, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment