Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 10

Weight: 168.4
Overnight: -0.6
Overall: -10.6

B: apple
L: melba toast, 1 slice turkey
S: 1 slice turkey, 1 bite apple
D: grilled sirloin, tomatoes & crushed melba toast salad w/ WF Caesar dressing


Well it looks like the turkey from yesterday didn't do damage, but the results aren't near as fantastic as the previous two days. I wonder if has anything to do with the skipped meals? Marilyn mentioned that she thinks there's a time factor - eating later in the day is not good for results. I think the key to that is getting out of house. Being at home with all the food is NOT helpful, whereas getting out keeps me distracted. Because, it's not like I'm hungry. I'm just tempted.
I'm proud of myself this morning, though. I got up (early!) and made whole wheat pancakes for everyone. I put mini chocolate chips in so I wouldn't be overly tempted, and hooray! I was just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment