Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 16

Weight: 164.4
Overnight: -0.4
Overall: -15.6

B: apple
S: melba toast
L: grilled sirloin, baked veggies*
S: apple
D:


Another disappointing weigh-in. Bah. I'm getting greedy. I want to be losing at least a pound a day. Oh well. Maybe I need to watch my food a little better. The eggs & salsa yesterday was interesting, but not worth it if that's the reason for not going down more.
So, today's adventures in cooking --
tried making some chicken salad. I put 50g of canned chicken (since I didn't pre-weigh, I just cut it in half) with minced celery & pickle, seasoned with onion and garlic. All great... until I used the WF Mayo - nasty! Maybe if you like Splenda it'd be okay, but even then, it was just dry sorta. Weird. And gross. Ugh. Such a waste of the chicken.
But my veggies turned out terrific! I sliced up some squash, zucchini & tomatoes. I drizzled some red wine vinegar and seasoned with this potato seasoning (bacon & chive) on it and baked 45 mins. Yum!! Holy cow. I'm not a huge fan of squash or zucchini to begin with, so it makes me really happy when I find yummy recipes for them.
Didn't eat dinner tonight. Really hungry, but more lazy. Still not sure if it affects the weigh-in one way or another. I've read that it does and read that it doesn't. Hate that I can't ever seem to talk to anyone at BKi who has answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment