Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 12

Weight: 166.8
Overnight: -0.4
Overall: -12.2

B: apple
L: grilled sirloin salad
S: apple
D: apple


I'm STARVING! I don't understand. I was doing better, and now it's getting worse. And the weight-loss today was minimal. Boo! I am craving everything from cereal to choc. milk. And pizza... PIZZA! Ah!
Yesterday was my 10 day check-in. They went with my scale numbers, and then they measured for inches lost. 15!! Obviously that's spread all across my body, but still! They cut a pink ribbon of that length for me to have. Very cool. I love looking at it. The lady also gave me some other ideas about staying encouraged. I'm definitely going to have to do them. Being around all this kid food is killing me. Today Mark asked me to make some more of my whole wheat bread because he loves it so much. I wanted to punch him.
One thing they told me yesterday was that I should go down on my HCG to 15. She said it would actually help with my cravings and hunger. Hmmm. Not sure how that works, but okay.
Hope it kicks in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment