Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 27

Weight: 159.0
Overnight: 0.0
Overall: -20.0

B: apple
L: apple
D: grilled sirloin


Had a meltdown this morning. The weigh-in was so depressing I didn't even want to blog. Then I took my kids to an Easter egg hunt. I was nearly in tears. I wanted to steal all the kids' eggs, open them up and eat all the candy. Just shove it in. I looked at the other parents there, happily talking and NOT eating the candy. I wondered what was wrong with them? Then I realized it was a matter of what was wrong with ME? I can't believe the power food has over me. I hate that I use it -- rely on it -- for things other than nutrition.
I keep trying to do an "apple day" but I always manage to break down and eat something else. I'm too hungry. Yet, I don't eat all that I'm allowed. That just tells me how much I want the bad stuff and how little I want the good stuff. That's trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment