Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 23

Weight: 159.0
Overnight: -0.6
Overall: -20.0

B: none
S: apple, melba toast
L: grilled chicken salad
D: apple, melba toast


Still on my period, but taking the injections again. I was told yesterday at my weigh/measure appt that I probably shouldn't have stopped. Oops. Oh well.
Still sick. Even worse than before. On the up side, I don't really have much of an appetite. The down side is that I can't eat my regular comfort "sick" food. Boo.
Lately I've been doing a countdown on the days I have until I go to Utah for the concert. I think it helps to see a concrete number of days left. It's also days I have left to lose before I get up there, so I don't mind that the number is fairly high. I still have a lot of weight to get off before I get there. I really want to look awesome. I really REALLY don't want to be the fatty next to all my twiggy sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment