Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 5

Weight: 173.4
Overnight: -1.0
Overall: -5.6

B: N/A
S: apple
L: sirloin round, yellow squash & zucchini
S: apple
D: chicken, tomato salad w/ WF Caesar


Best day yet. I had way more energy, though by no means energetic, and I craved food less. I did start feeling really hungry around 6-ish, even though I had my lunch around 4p. By 9p I was ravenous. Here's what I ate

and boy was it delicious! Same grilled chicken & tomato salad with Walden Farm's Caesar dressing, but this time I used a Mesquite seasoning and w.o.w. YUMMY!
And really, it was enough that when I was done I felt satisfied. Of course, mention ice cream and my mouth and stomach start aching all over again, but I'm starting to think it's more a mental thing. I also think if I'd just drink my water throughout the day instead of having to chug it at night I might not be so hungry? I just downed 32 oz and the last thing I want to do is eat right now. My stomach would probably literally explode!
So yes, today was easier. No weird thing with the injection. Actually got up at a decent time regardless of the fact that I was up til 2a last night. In all honesty though, the steady decline on the scale is my biggest motivation. I can't wait to look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment